Lovely

Lovely
Freedom

Thursday, June 4, 2015

06/04/15 @ 12:35am

Warning: this is so new to me and I know half or most of this wont make sense to you, but it does to me.

My very first entry, in what I will call the "real me". Hmmmm, "who is the real me???"....not even sure if I,  myself knows the real me....I guess u could say, I wanna be someone who my nanay (mom), papa (dad), ate (sister),  kuya  (brother), fiance, and my kids will be proud of. But, not really sure if they are, cause I haven't really accomplish a lot of things to be proud of. I have a lot of insecurities, I really care what people think about me, which I really need to not care what they think, I don't feel pretty most of the the time, and again I haven't accomplish any goals.
 Well, enough of the negative vibe. I guess I will make this my own and not so personal journal...I bet if any of my relatives sees this, I wont hear the end of it ( teasing and making fun of me)...oh well if they need to get it out of their system, I guess I just have to laugh with them....hahahaha....

Always,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment